Registration is open to children in Tiny Tots to Under 17 age groups. To find out which age group your child is eligible for in the upcoming season, view the Age Grid attached.
Please read all the infomation on this page as there are several steps to follow –
- Online Registrations ONLY for all Age Groups
- Collection of Registration Pack (Bib Number & Age patch) can be made at one of our 3 Registration days prior to the start of the season as below;
– Sunday 11 August – 3pm to 6pm
– Wednesday 14 August – 6pm to 8.30pm
– Sunday 18 August – 3pm to 6pm
- All families MUST complete Sutherland Little Athletics Parental Declaration & bring to the Registration days. Parental Agreement Form Sutherland 2019-2020
- A Working with Children Check Form must be completed for New Families.
- Registrations are to be completed online by 6 September 2019 to be eligible to participate in the first week. Registrations in subsequent weeks must be completed by Friday evening before 7pm to be eligible to compete in the Saturday competition.
- New athletes can TRIAL for two weeks Results will not be entered. After two trials you must choose to join Little A’s or not. Trialist’s must sign in at the information desk prior to commencing.
- NOTE: As Age Groups reach capacity quickly we cannot guarantee your Age Group will not close before you decide to join.
- Uniforms will be available to purchase at the Registration Days & after 9am at the Track.
Fees for the 2019/2020 season are –
1st child $130.00
2nd child $125.00
3rd child $120.00
4th + children $115
TINY TOTS $90.00
Tiny Tots need to have turned 4 by the 30th December 2019.
How to Register
Please Note – Registrations can only be made Online (No manual registrations are accepted or cash & cheques will not be accepted).
You may register and pay for your child/children’s registration in the following ways:
- Online form and payment; paying with your credit card, Paypal or Active Kids Voucher (this is retrieved by registering at www.service.nsw.gov.au)
- If you are using your Active Kids Voucher after entering or confirming your personal details at the bottom of the form there will be a space to insert your Active Kids Voucher number which you would have been given by Service Nsw after registering your child/children.
To Register please select –
- RENEW – Your Membership (select this button & use your login details to re-register)
- JOIN – New Members (select this button if you are a new member)
- U12’s to U17’s Dual Membership – (When you register in the U12 to U17 age groups, you will automatically receive membership with both Little Athletics NSW and Athletics NSW (Seniors). In order to complete your registration, you will be asked to nominate a preferred senior athletics club, once confirmed please follow the prompts).
Please bring a copy of your receipt to one of our 3 Registration days to collect your registration number & age patch and if it is your child’s first registration or they have had a season off, you will also need to produce proof of age (birth certificate, passport or blue book).
Note – Trialists can ‘submit application form’ only and then return to ‘submit payment’ after trialing if they wish to continue with Little Athletics.
AT REGISTRATION IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO ADVISE THE CENTRE REGISTRAR OF ALL PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS/TREATMENTS/MEDICATIONS THAT MAY AFFECT THE CHILD IN THE COURSE OF PARTICIPATION IN, OR TRAINING FOR LITTLE ATHLETICS
Please contact Sutherland Little Athletics Centre Registrar via email email@example.com for more information on registration.