Registration is open to children in U6 to Under 17 age groups. To find out which age group your child is eligible for in the upcoming season, view the Age Grid attached.
Please read all the information on this page as there are several steps to follow –
- Online Registrations ONLY for all Age Groups
- Collection of Registration Pack (Bib Number & Age patch) can be made at the track on a Saturday morning from 7.45am.
- All families MUST complete Sutherland Little Athletics Parental Declaration & bring to the Registration days. Parental Agreement 2020-2021
- A Working with Children Check Form must be completed for New Families. Working With Children Declaration
- Registrations are to be completed online by 9 October 2020 to be eligible to participate in the first week. Registrations in subsequent weeks must be completed by Friday evening before 7pm to be eligible to compete in the Saturday competition.
- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions there will be no Trialing days this season.
- NOTE: As Age Groups reach capacity quickly we cannot guarantee your Age Group will not close before you decide to join.
- Uniforms will be available to purchase at the Registration Days & before 8am at the Track.
As per below fee schedule –
1st Child – $150
2nd Child – $145
3rd Child – $140
4th Child or any subsequent children – $135
Tiny Tots – No Tiny Tots this Season due to COVID-19 Restrictions
If you are eligible for the $100 active kids voucher this needs to be applied during the registration process as it cannot be redeemed retrospectively.