How to Register
Please Note – Registrations can only be made Online (No manual registrations are accepted or cash & cheques will not be accepted).
You may register and pay for your child/children’s registration in the following ways:
- Online form and payment; paying with your credit card, Paypal or Active Kids Voucher (this is retrieved by registering at service.nsw.gov.au)
- If you are using your Active Kids Voucher after entering or confirming your personal details at the bottom of the form there will be a space to insert your Active Kids Voucher number which you would have been given by Service Nsw after registering your child/children.
To Register please select –
- RENEW– Your Membership (select this button & use your login details to re-register)
- JOIN– New Members (select this button if you are a new member)
- U12’s to U17’s Dual Membership– (When you register in the U12 to U17 age groups, you will automatically receive membership with both Little Athletics NSW and Athletics NSW (Seniors). In order to complete your registration, you will be asked to nominate a preferred senior athletics club, once confirmed please follow the prompts).
To Register Online – Register Here
Please bring a copy of your receipt to the Registration days to collect your registration number & age patch and if it is your child’s first registration or they have had a season off, you will also need to produce proof of age (birth certificate, passport or blue book).
Note- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no Trial days this season.
AT REGISTRATION IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO ADVISE THE CENTRE REGISTRAR OF ALL PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS/TREATMENTS/MEDICATIONS THAT MAY AFFECT THE CHILD IN THE COURSE OF PARTICIPATION IN, OR TRAINING FOR LITTLE ATHLETICS
Please contact Sutherland Little Athletics Centre Registrar via email email@example.com for more information on registration.