How to Register
Please Note – Registrations can only be made Online (No manual registrations are accepted or cash & cheques will not be accepted).
You may register and pay for your child/children’s registration in the following ways:
- Online form and payment; paying with your credit card, Paypal or Active Kids Voucher (this is retrieved by registering at service.nsw.gov.au)
- If you are using your Active Kids Voucher after entering or confirming your personal details at the bottom of the form there will be a space to insert your Active Kids Voucher number which you would have been given by Service Nsw after registering your child/children.
To Register Online – Register Here
LANSW have a new system for 2021-2022 season – SLA How to register on the new GAMEDAY platform
- Click Sutherland Little Athletics Centre and our centres details will open.
- Click the ‘register now’ button and the image will show on your screen. You will need to sign up and set your own password.
- Page 1 – If there are no linked members to the email address, select new participant. This should be your child’s name, with parents’ email and phone number.
- 2 -You will then be required to select the child you are registering.
- 3 – You must select only 1 member type for each child.
- 4 – The next page will have both LANSW and centre fees. Do not continue if both are not displayed, contact centre or email@example.com.
- 5 – You will then be required to complete address and questions.
- 6 – This year new members will be given the option to upload proof of age or show to the centre.
- 7 – The following page will show the summary, this will have both LANSW and SLA fees.
- 8 – Add your Active Kids Voucher and click on apply. It will then deduct the $100 from the payment. Voucher Provider is the NSW Government as displayed.
- 9 – If adding another child click Register another person.
- 10 – You must then select the appropriate 2nd child.
- 11 – You can repeat for each child and make the payment.
- 12 – Remember to only select one member type for each child.
PLEASE NOTE – If unsure of the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the LANSW office 9633 4511 or email email@example.com.
- U12’s to U17’s Dual Membership– (When you register in the U12 to U17 age groups, you will automatically receive membership with both Little Athletics NSW and Athletics NSW (Seniors). In order to complete your registration, you will be asked to nominate a preferred senior athletics club, once confirmed please follow the prompts).
Please bring a copy of your receipt to the Registration days to collect your registration number & age patch and if it is your child’s first registration or they have had a season off, you will also need to produce proof of age (birth certificate, passport or blue book).
Note- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, there will TBA Trial days this season.
AT REGISTRATION IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO ADVISE THE CENTRE REGISTRAR OF ALL PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS/TREATMENTS/MEDICATIONS THAT MAY AFFECT THE CHILD IN THE COURSE OF PARTICIPATION IN, OR TRAINING FOR LITTLE ATHLETICS
Please contact Sutherland Little Athletics Centre Registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on registration.