How to Register
Please Note – Registrations can only be made Online (No manual registrations are accepted or cash & cheques will not be accepted).
You may register and pay for your child/children’s registration in the following ways:
- Online form and payment; paying with your credit card, Paypal or Active Kids Voucher (this is retrieved by registering at service.nsw.gov.au)
- If you are using your Active Kids Voucher after entering or confirming your personal details at the bottom of the form there will be a space to insert your Active Kids Voucher number which you would have been given by Service Nsw after registering your child/children.
To Register Online – REGISTER HERE
LANSW had a new system for 2021-2022 season – SLA How to register on the new GAMEDAY platform
- Click Sutherland Little Athletics Centre and our centres details will open.
- Click the ‘register now’ button and the image will show on your screen. You will need to sign up and set your own password.
- Page 1 – If there are no linked members to the email address, select new participant. This should be your child’s name, with parents’ email and phone number.
- 2 -You will then be required to select the child you are registering.
- 3 – You must select only 1 member type for each child.
- 4 – The next page will have both LANSW and centre fees. Do not continue if both are not displayed, contact centre or email@example.com.
- 5 – You will then be required to complete address and questions.
- 6 – This year new members will be given the option to upload proof of age or show to the centre.
- 7 – The following page will show the summary, this will have both LANSW and SLA fees.
- 8 – Add your Active Kids Voucher and click on apply. It will then deduct the $50 from the payment. Voucher Provider is the NSW Government as displayed.
- 9 – If adding another child click Register another person.
- 10 – You must then select the appropriate 2nd child.
- 11 – You can repeat for each child and make the payment.
- 12 – Remember to only select one member type for each child.
PLEASE NOTE – If unsure of the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the LANSW office 9633 4511 or email email@example.com.
Please bring a copy of your receipt to the Registration days to collect your registration number & age patch and if it is your child’s first registration or they have had a season off, you will also need to produce proof of age (birth certificate, passport or blue book).
AT REGISTRATION IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO ADVISE THE CENTRE REGISTRAR OF ALL PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS/TREATMENTS/MEDICATIONS THAT MAY AFFECT THE CHILD IN THE COURSE OF PARTICIPATION IN, OR TRAINING FOR LITTLE ATHLETICS
Please contact Sutherland Little Athletics Centre Registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on registration.